Welcome To My Blog.

"You, yourself as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserves your love and affection." - Buddha

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Review: Shea Decadence

The long awaited review is here, I was going to type my opinions, but somethings are better heard not read lol!
Sorry again, about the poor quality I'm not really a Vlogger you see so my iPad was the best I could do lol!
I hope you enjoy the review all the details of the products reviewed will be at the bottom along with the hair show mentioned! Enjoy!




Check out my full review (with pictures) of the ACV rinse mentioned in this video! Click Here

Prices of Products
Kinky Starter Kit (Shampoo, Conditioner, Clay, ACV) - £24.99
Tester Hair Latte (50ml) - £3.99
Tester Hydrating Mist (50ml) - £3.99
Styling Balm - £7.99
Skin Bliss, Body Glaze (Scented) - £7.99

Websites 

2 comments:

  1. Omg! I am only just seeing these reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally enjoyed your thorough review of each product! Comments like this spur me on to formulate even better products! Really appreciate you taking the time x

    ReplyDelete